search here

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Thorowgood T6 Cob Dressage

ok....I had to try it to see if it would work since my horse likes his Thorowgood Maxim. It fits me, but not him...just confirming the hoop tree is what is best for him. I found a used BC Eden to go with. (good thing too, because I ended up putting $1000 into my Jeep for repairs-there went the rest of the saddle money for a new one) 

Anyways....I thought i'd share pics of it since I have shared my other saddle adventures. 

Image 
Image
Image
Image
Image 
Image
Image 
Image

1 comment:

  1. Hi do you have any photos of this on your horse? Would you say it ran small or large for you? I am interested in this saddle but worried a 17" is the smallest it goes. Thanks for these great photos it looks nice for a synthetic. :)

    ReplyDelete